AE personnel have extensive experience in all aspects of vibration for both small and large scale development projects and maintain a considerable inventory of monitoring equipment.
AE’s experienced consultants can assist you with a wide range of vibration related services including:
- Construction and demolition assessments, management plans and monitoring programs;
- Assessment of existing or potential building damage;
- Measurement, prediction, assessment and mitigation of vibration from:
- Road construction;
- Industrial machinery (mobile and stationary); and
- Blasting impacts from mining and quarrying;
- Project specific anti-vibration solutions for:
- New residential, commercial and industrial buildings;
- Heritage buildings;
- Sensitive equipment; and
- Gym and pool vibration isolation
- Occupational exposure to hand-arm vibration and whole body vibration; and
- Expert witness and peer review.
AE’s measurement capabilities allow us to monitor and assess vibration and ground-borne noise from numerous sources and to advise on potential methods of mitigation.
In particular, our ability to provide real-time monitoring systems able to notify clients where exceedences of vibration limits are occurring allow for potential impacts to be avoided.