COVID-19 Contingency Planning
Assured Environmental specialists are trained and qualified for Crisis Management in accordance with the Inter-services Incident Management Systems (AIIMS) and Crisis Management Frameworks (CMF).
With the onset of Covid-19, it is essential that Utilities, Municipalities, Regional Councils and Industries are prepared to ensure ongoing water and wastewater management throughout this crisis.
Assured Environmental can assist in ensuring service delivery by:
- Developing or updating Business Contingency Plans;
- Undertaking risk assessments, mitigation and implementation of effective controls to respond and recover from the crisis;
- Provide relief engineers, technicians, operators, site supervisors and project managers which can be seconded to support delivery of:
- operation, augmentation and upgrade of plant; and
- scheduled, preventative and reactive maintenance works.
If you would like to discuss how our specialist consultants can assist you during this crisis, please contact our offices on 1300 662 495 or email@example.com